Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final Post

I really enjoyed this class a lot. It was probably one of my favorite classes this semester because I didn't waste time during the semester thinking, "why am I learning this?" or "how is this going to help me in life?" This class taught me about the world and the people in it and how they function. It will help in understanding the how's and the why's cultures live and interact with others. My favorite part of the class was the section on marriage, family, and kinship. It was one of the hardest for me to wrap my head around because so many cultures are different than my culture in huge ways. I hope to use what I learned when I travel around the world. To not judge different cultures against mine or others but to accept them for what they are and what they give to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment