Monday, November 14, 2011

Quizzes

OK, things are not as dire as I had imagined.  In the second edition of the text - the one that you all have and I do not - there were a couple changes to the chapters.  Chapters 10 and 11 were combined into one chapter on Inequality.  Therefore, I am throwing out quizzes 10 and 11.  Up to this point, there was very little difference.  There were two questions in the Chapter 8 quiz and two questions in the Chapter 9 quiz that I also threw out.  As not everyone gets the same questions on their quizzes, not everyone's grade has changed.  Only those students who had those questions on their quiz, and got them wrong, have seen an adjustment to their grade.

The other change to the second edition is the addition of the Chapter "Anthropology Making a Difference"
I will make adjustments to the remaining quizzes to reflect any changes from the new edition. 

I think that I have adjusted all that needs adjusting and we will be on track from here on out.

1 comment: